Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy Birthday ~!!!

Happy Birthday Boybee~!!!( my little brother) and Happy Belated Birthday to my Mommy ><" Treated my mom out yesterday since it was her birthday for lunch and getting pamered throughout the whole day. Took her to get her pedicure and medicure done ^ ^ as well as her eyebrows shaped at Benefit Cosmetics. When I brought her to work yesterday all my co-workers thought she was cute. t-hehe I love my mommy. This time I decided to get a soft baby blue french tips ^^ Here are some pictures of my old and new gel set !!! Think I like my old one more though...=x


6 comments:

  1. hey since no one is leaving a comment i figured i'd leave one first! your old nails look better in the pictures but i think thats because of the lighting. the new one looks great though! have a nice day =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails are gorgeous! I haven't gotten my nails done since last year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so pretty! I love gel nail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them both!
    I haven't tried gel nails yet but soon! ^^

    ReplyDelete