Monday, March 8, 2010

Alice in Wonderland


Alice in Wonderland is finally out in theaters !! I just saw it with one of my girlfriends the other night and I was so good !!! Originally I had no intentions of watching it because from the previews I looked rather scary...=/ But now I'm really glad I watched it ^ ^ It's a very touching story and Johnny Depp did a marvelous job playing Mad Hatter. I'm also excited and even more inspired to use my Alice in Wonderland Palette by Urban Decay I bought last month from Sephora. You know when you get something brand new and it's so pretty that you just dont want to ruin it lol well that's one of the reasons why I haven't played with it yet and also the palette is a limited edition collection ^ ^


1 comment:

  1. Hey Trina, thanks for the feedback and joining my blog! looking forward to more posts from you!

    ReplyDelete