Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Random Post ^^





Another random yet boring day indeed, so I decided to take some pictures ! I'm sure most of us enjoy looking at photos more so than reading a long blog, right? Cause that me ! well most of the time lol In this set of photos is a little different from my last set is because I actually pinned back my bangs for those who didn't realize it lol trying to let them grow out is a b*%#H. I swear bangs gets old fast, and I mean fast ! After about a week or two I got really tired of them unforunately...wish my hair grew faster. Alright, that's it for my rambling for today lol

9 comments:

  1. Pretty :3 I love your hair!


    M[CROWN]*

    ReplyDelete
  2. youre very pretty :)

    i have a question abt 1 of the benefit product i got from a friend.. i got the benefit bronzing/highlighting duo ... i dont know how to highlight. i never highlight my face.. im scared im going to look like a disco ball :( thanks a lot xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there pretty lady! cute pictures :) looking at your hair makes me miss mine :( i chopped it off back in june and it's still not as long as i would like it to be.. can't wait when i get to curl it again! & thanks for stopping by my blog. replied your comment there as well :) xx tess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omgg you're soo prettyy <3 yourr blog<3
    xoxo Cindy your new followerrr ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are soooo pretty! love your hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with everyone here..that you're very pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. How I wish my hair would grow faster too!
    You're really really pretty <3 Loving your curls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey girl, you've got absolutely PERFECT hair. how jealous i am. whats your secret girl ?

    xx lue

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you ladies !! you're all very sweet ^^

    ReplyDelete